The Epcot Food & Wine Festival will begin on Aug. 30 and run through Nov. 12, 2018.
There will be new performers every two or three nights during the festival an all of those performing in the Eat to the Beat concert series are worth seeing.
Disney has released a finalized (unless they make changes) Epcot “Eat To The Beat Concert Series Lineup with a record-setting 32 artists for 2018!
The new additions include:
September: Mercy Me, Glass Tiger, Tauren Wells, Vertical Horizon and Sheila E
October: Jim Belushi and the Sacred Hearts, Anderson East and 98 Degrees
November: High Valley
As usual, the performers put on three shows per night at the America Gardens Theater on the World Showcase side of the theme park. Show times are 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Make a date to catch one or more of our big-name artists live in concert!
- August 30 to 31: Blue October
- September 1 to 3: Tiffany
- September 4 to 5: NEW! MercyMe
- September 6 to 7: NEW! Glass Tiger
- September 8 to 9: NEW! Tauren Wells
- September 10 to 11: Postmodern Jukebox
- September 12 to 13: NEW! Vertical Horizon
- September 14 to 16: Baha Men
- September 17 to 19: Plain White T’s
- September 20 to 21: Living Colour
- September 22 to 23: NEW! Sheila E
- September 24 to 26: Sugar Ray
- September 27 to 28: David Cook
- September 29 to 30: Jeffrey Osborne
- October 1 to 2: NEW! Jim Belushi & The Sacred Hearts
- October 3 to 4: Everclear
- October 5 to 7: Mark Wills
- October 8 to 10: Air Supply
- October 11 to 12: NEW! Anderson East
- October 13 to 14: Smash Mouth
- October 15 to 16: NEW! 98 Degrees
- October 17 to 18: 38 Special
- October 19 to 21: The Devon Allman Project
- October 22 to 23: Kenny G
- October 24 to 25: Billy Ocean
- October 26 to 28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- October 29 to 31: Hanson
- November 1 to 2: NEW! High Valley
- November 3 to 4: Taylor Dayne
- November 5 to 7: Boyz II Men
- November 8 to 9: The Hooters
- November 10 to 12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Concerts are included in regular Epcot admission. There are dinner packages available that reserve seating space at performances.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022