Exciting NEW Tour of Scotland from Mayflower Cruises & Tours!
We have an Exciting NEW Tour of Scotland from Mayflower Cruises & Tours!
SAVE UP TO $200 PER COUPLE
9 DAYS • 10 MEALS: Historic castles, traditional Highland tartan, beautiful scenery, and stunning views of the sea all come alive as you explore the sheep-dotted landscape of bonny Scotland. From beautiful lochs to magnificent castles to spirited towns, this amazing journey through the highlands and lowlands will bring legends and history to life.
- 10 Meals: 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Airport transfers on tour dates when air is provided by Mayflower Cruises and Tours
- Panoramic tour of Glasgow
- Experience the beauty of the Highlands
- Boat ride on Loch Katrine aboard the historic Sir Walter Scott steamship
- Entrance to the Crannog Center
- Whisky tasting at a local distillery
- Discover the history of kilts and witness their creation by a local artisan
- Stunning views over Loch Ness from the visit to Urquhart Castle
- Interior visits to Stirling Castle, Abbottsford House, and Edinburgh Castle
- Visit the ruins of St. Andrew’s impressive cathedral
- Attend a dinner show in Edinburgh with traditional music and dance
Sail on Loch Katrine aboard the Sir Walter Scott
Urquhart Castle overlooking Loch Ness
See the ruins of its cathedral in St. Andrews