Planning on spending the Fourth of July Holiday at The Walt Disney World Resort?
Here are some tips from the Disney Parks Blog!
How to Celebrate Fourth of July at Walt Disney World Resort
by Jennifer Fickley-Baker, Editorial Content Manager, Walt Disney World Resort
The Fourth of July is fast-approaching, which means family, picnics and of course fireworks! I can’t think of a better place to celebrate it this year than at Walt Disney World Resort.
Here are some ways you can celebrate at our parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park – “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will illuminate the park two nights in a row, at 9 p.m. on both July 3 and 4.
- Epcot – On July 4 only, guests can expect to see a special patriotic finale added to that evening’s “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth,” which blasts off at 10 p.m.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Catch the brand new “Star Wars – A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks show in its inaugural year at 9:30 p.m.
Of course with so much fun in store – not to mention the recently opened Frozen Ever After,Soarin’ Around the World, Mickey’s Friendship Faire and new nighttime experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – making FastPass+ and dining reservations as soon as possible is recommended.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021