Not too long ago we told you how the Disney Parks would be introducing more plant based dishes to all dining establishments.
We;; here’s Exciting news for our foodie fans!
We’re thrilled to announce that ALL of our major quick and table service restaurants will soon be serving up plant-based options at Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort – along with a new plant-based menu icon coming to Disney dining.
You will now be able to choose from hundreds of sweet and savory creations, including many brand-new dishes destined to become fan favorites!
We’re always looking for ways to bring more flavor, innovation, and creativity to the Disney dining experience – and Guest feedback is first on the menu when we evolve our menus and develop new dishes.
Guests have embraced our plant-based offerings at our parks around the globe, inspiring us to expand our menu and introduce a new menu icon, a green leaf, that will make it easier than ever for your Clients to find these creations during their visit.
These fun and flavorful options are made from plant-based ingredients like vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, and legumes – and are made without animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. From comfort-food classics to exciting new dishes for the adventurer in all of us, everyone will find something to delight their tastebuds.
On October 1 at quick service locations and October 3 at table service locations, Walt Disney World Resort will launch the plant-based menu icon and introduce new options at our theme parks and resort hotels.
If you are craving tasty plant-powered snacks and treats during your visit, you can explore more than 400 crave able dishes!
- Steamed Asian Dumplings from Le Cellier at Epcot® – These plant-based meat dumplings are served with bok choy, Chinese long beans, red peppers and radish in a delicious and fragrant Asian broth.
- Shiriki Noodle Salad from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom® Park – This refreshing salad is made with noodles, edamame beans, mushrooms, green mango and cucumber, tossed with a sweet chili sauce.
- Felucian Garden Spread from Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (Disney’s Hollywood Studios® at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland® Park at the Disneyland Resort) – Made with plant-based “kefta,” herb hummus, tomato-cucumber relish and pita, this is the perfect bite for a visit to a galaxy far, far away.
- Chili-Spiced Crispy Fried Tofu Bowl from Satu’li Canteen at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – This taste of Pandora features crispy tofu, seasoned with chili-spice and topped with a crunchy vegetable slaw, boba balls and a choice of base and sauce.
- Plant-Based Cashew Cheescake from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Just one of many scrumptious plant-based desserts available at Walt Disney World Resort.
We can’t wait for you to discover hundreds of delectable plant-based options at our parks and resort hotels.
Whether you’re visiting Magic Kingdom Park, tasting your way across the globe at Epcot’s World Showcase, or grabbing a bite in a galaxy far, far away, you’re sure to find a plant-powered dish to enjoy.
Don’t worry, Disneyland fans – the menu icon and many new plant-based options are coming in spring 2020, so Guests won’t have to wait long to savor exciting new flavors.
And across the world, we’re serving up delicious plant-based cuisine, including Risotto-style Spelt with Mushrooms at Disneyland Paris, Pan-fried Vegetables with Plant-based Dumplings at Hong Kong Disneyland, or Caramel Mix Nuts Banana Cake at Shanghai Disney Resort.
When sailing the high seas with Disney Cruise Line there are bites to find, from a Plant-Based Chili Dog and Plant-Based Eggs to Chocolate Truffle Cake.
There’s a LOT happening at the Disney Resorts this year!
Stay tuned for more updates during the resorts transformation!
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
Find out why Disney & Our Clients have honored us
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!