- The LEGOLAND Times: Five-star hotels for grown-ups deliver a morning newspaper to guests’ rooms. LEGOLAND Hotel does the same, in keeping with its Five-Gazillion Star image. The exclusive LEGOLAND Times features articles and interviews created specifically for kids and has been distributed within the hotel and beyond.
- LEGOLAND Dollars: Nothing puts a place on the map like having its own currency. LEGOLAND Florida Resort was the first vacation destination to have a currency listed on dozens of Travelex exchange boards. The kid-friendly bills had a one-to-one exchange rate with U.S. dollars and can be spent at the resort’s stores and restaurants.
- Running Man Challenge: Tommy likes to keep his brand current, so he recently posted a wildly popular video showing the resort’s characters doing their version of the social phenomenon the #RunningManChallenge. Over the course of a weekend, the video garnered more than 375,000 Facebook views, 8,800 likes and over 5,000 shares.
Please remember to contact your Destinations With Character Travel agent online or you can always Call Us At: 630-308-2350, or Email Us At:firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your LEGOLAND, Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
As always, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021