Later this month, a new menu will be available to Guests dining at Monsieur Paul, an upscale table-service restaurant located in the France pavilion at Epcot. The new menu is created by Chef Nicolas Lemoyne, who previously practiced his craft at l’Auberge du Pont de Collonges, the 3-star restaurant from Paul Bocuse.
- Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
- Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021