For the first time in 14 years, the Walt Disney World Resort is introducing a brand-new, Halloween fireworks spectacular to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom® Park!
The spooky fun event, that happens on select nights from Aug. 16- Nov. 1, 2019, will feature returning favorites along with all-new experiences, including the debut of an incredible new fireworks spectacular. As you can see above in the very first scene to be released, this new show will feature state-of-the-art projection effects, lasers, lighting and dazzling fireworks that come together to tell a not-so-scary story about how anything can happen on Halloween night.
The show will take guests along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house. The journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.
If you are looking for an extra special way to celebrate the brand new show in its first year, the fireworks dessert parties are the perfect option! You can savor frightfully delightful treats – including chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, ice cream, seasonal fruits, cheeses, sparkling cider, signature lemonades and other ghoulish goodies – and take advantage of dedicated, dazzling views of the new Halloween fireworks spectacular.
And there’s more!
Returning to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are the popular live show “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” featuring the Sanderson Sisters and Disney villains the likes of Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
Other returning favorites include:
· “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” which happens twice nightly and features favorite Disney characters dressed in their Halloween best, along with the Disney villains and a cavalcade of fiendishly fun floats.
· Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam in Fantasyland is the spot for all of the young party goers to get their groove on with favorite Disney Junior characters like Doc McStuffins and Vampirina.
· In Frontierland, prospector Cactus-Flower Cate rounds up youngsters for the “Frontierland Costume Promenade,” encouraging them to show off their costumes in a quest for the greatest treasure in the land – candy! The “Frontierland Costume Promenade” takes place just prior to each run of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
· Trick-or-treating throughout the park!
And last but not least, the parties will feature attraction enhancements just for the Halloween party!
Stay tuned for more details! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $79
Contact Destinations with Character Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner,
for details and booking!
Web Site: www.destinationswithcharacter.com
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022