Island living at Walt Disney World® Resort just got even better, as several new features at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort debuted today.
Old Port Royale now serves as the port of entry for the resort, where an all-new porte-cochere welcomes Guests into a colorfully reappointed lobby under an open-trussed roof and a colonnade with floor-to-ceiling drapes.
Friendly Cast Members are waiting in the new lobby to help you check in, answer questions, offer advice for their stay and more.
If Guests want to relax, there is plenty of lounge-style seating areas. Or if you need to stock up on supplies and souvenirs, you can check out the new Calypso Trading Post.
Old Port Royale is also home to three exciting new dining options:
- Sebastian’s Bistro is a Caribbean-inspired table-service restaurant featuring warm island hospitality and waterfront views. Guest will feel like they’ve stepped into a tropical beachfront home offering tantalizing Latin and Caribbean flavors. Highlights include a skirt steak “chimichurri,” sautéed shrimp and tamales, a crispy avocado-and-bacon burger and much more.
- Centertown Market is a fast-casual indoor street market where you will find a diverse menu of family-friendly fare. Made-to-order bowls with Latin- and Caribbean-inspired flavors allow your Clients to choose a base, protein and sauce to create their own favorite dish.
- Banana Cabana is a festive pool-side bar that’s always on “island time.” Here you can relax in Caribbean style with exclusive cocktails and non-alcoholic specialty drinks. (Ask about the Tropical Paradise!)
All these new amenities help life slow to a leisurely, breezy pace at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022