We here at Destinations with Character Travel are so excited about this offer!
Walt Disney World Resort is offering a special “happy new year” gift to those planning 2021 vacations at The Most Magical Place on Earth. Available to book beginning Jan. 5, 2021, Guests buying non-discounted four-night/three-day room and ticket packages at select Disney Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan. 8, 2021, through Sept. 25, 2021, will receive an additional two days of theme park tickets.
From pleasant Central Florida temperatures to the return of the guest-favorite Park Hopper option (available as an add-on purchase), 2021 promises plenty of fun at Walt Disney World theme parks:
- The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts debuts Jan. 8 and runs through Feb. 22, inviting guests to experience an expansive selection of visual, performance and culinary arts.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios brings guests inside the cartoon world in Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, to a galaxy far, far away in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, and offers the chance to play with Woody, Buzz Lightyear and their pals in Toy Story Land.
- Cinderella Castle features a royal new look at Magic Kingdom Park, welcoming guests for the perfect portrait as they seek out classic attractions.
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can explore Pandora – The World of Avatar, an immersive land featuring massive floating mountains, bioluminescent rainforests and unbelievable experiences including Avatar Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey.
- Guests will also discover new character encounters throughout The Most Magical Place on Earth, as favorite Disney friends explore all four theme parks and Disney Resort hotels.
You can contact Destinations with Character Travel for Additional offer details!
As a reminder, Walt Disney World continues to operate with enhanced health and safety policies so everyone can enjoy the magic responsibly. To manage attendance, guests are required to have valid theme park admission and make a park reservation for each day of their visit through the Disney Park Pass system.
For Additional Information & Details, Contact Destinations with Character Travel Today!
The next time you’re looking to book a trip, no matter what the Destination,
a “A Family Owned & Operated – Disney Earmarked Travel Agency“
& Leave The Booking To Us!
“Family Owned & Operated”
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021