On January 12, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expanded the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States. This requirement will go into effect on January 26, 2021 for all airline passengers entering the United States, INCLUDING U.S. Citizens.
In response to this, we here at Destinations with Character Travel are happy to announce that the following Preferred Supplier Resorts have risen to the occasion and will begin offering COVID-19 Testing for guests who need to fly back to the United States!
CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States
To comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, that air passengers entering the United States will need to provide a negative COVID-19 test before boarding their flight; Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts are pleased to expand our Purely Palace and Purely Le Blanc programs.
· Now all our resorts throughout Mexico & Jamaica will offer easy, onsite COVID-19 antigen (rapid) testing.
· Tests will be conducted on property at no cost to guests (for up to two guests per room) traveling to the United States.
· Testing and samples will be administered by experienced in-house lab teams
· Results will be received within 30 minutes, and documentation will be ready for guests to present at the airport for their journey back home.
· Guests can contact the concierge to schedule their departure test as soon as they check in.
For guests traveling to countries requiring PCR testing instead, our concierge teams will help facilitate testing onsite through a third party. Additional fees will apply.
Should a guest test positive, preventing departure, Palace Resorts and Le Blanc Spa Resorts will cover the cost of quarantine for up to 14 days at no cost to guests, for up to two guests per room should both guests test positive.
Additional rapid tests will be available at a minimal cost of $19 per guest.
At Palace Resorts, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our top priorities. Our goal is always to make your vacation as comfortable and memorable as it is safe. For more information, please visit www.palaceresorts.com and www.leblancsparesorts.com.
Information subject to change. Terms and conditions may apply
International Hotel Company, LLC., 8400 NW 33 STREET, SUITE 403, Miami, Florida 33122
The following message from AM Resorts includes all of their Resort Brands: AM Resorts, ALUA, breathless, Dreams, NOW, Reflect, Secrets, Sunscape, Zoetry
Dear Valued Travel Partner,
Thank you for your ongoing support. We have some important updates for you regarding the proactive steps AMResorts® continues to take to ensure the satisfaction of our mutual guests.
On January 12, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expanded the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States. This requirement will go into effect on January 26, 2021.
AMRESORTS® PROACTIVE SUPPORT & BEYOND
AMResorts® is proud to expand the already comprehensive CleanComplete Verification™ program with the introduction of CleanComplete+. As part of CleanComplete+, we are pleased to announce the inclusion of COVID-19 antigen testing on-property at no cost to guests traveling to the U.S., and as accepted per CDC U.S. travel regulations beginning on January 26, 2021. On-site property testing will be administered by Hospiten, an international private hospital network committed to providing a first-rate health care service for travelers, across the majority of our destinations*.
Test results will be received the same day in written format as required by the CDC. Guests should contact the concierge at each resort upon arrival to schedule departure testing.
If a guest receives a positive test while on property that prevents departure, the cost of quarantine at the property will be covered for up to 14 days. Extended stay due to quarantine includes the guest plus one travel companion sharing the same room. This program is valid for travel through March 31, 2021.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE CDC TESTING REQUIREMENTS
According to the CDC, air passengers entering the U.S. will be required to present documentation of a negative COVID-19 viral test (called a Qualifying Test) conducted within 3 days before their flight departs to the U.S.
- Documentation should be for a viral test (NAAT or antigen) as approved or authorized by the relevant national authority.
- Test results must state: Negative, SARS-CoV2 RNA Not Detected, SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Not Detected, or COVID-19 Not Detected. Invalid will not be accepted.
- Documentation may be paper or electronic copy and must include the name and contact information for the laboratory or healthcare personnel who performed the test.
- Test results may be required to be shown again upon landing.
Alternatively, passengers may provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 with documentation of test results conducted during the 3 months preceding the flight’s departure from a foreign country.
- Test results must state: Positive, SARS-CoV2 RNA Detected, SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Detected, or COVID-19 Detected. Invalid will not be accepted.
- Additionally, a letter from a licensed health professional stating that the passenger has been cleared for travel (called Documentation of Recovery) is required.
Finally, all airline passengers will be required to present a simple CDC attestation form to the airline for collection prior to boarding. The CDC attestation form can be found here for reference.
For full information, please reference the FAQs on the CDC website, which can be found here.
ENHANCED RETENTION PROGRAMS
For guests wishing to make adjustments to existing reservations, we are happy to extend our previously announced Move the Date, Keep the Rate + a free night policy. This will apply for reservations booked through February 28, 2021 for travel completed by April 30, 2021. Additional details regarding this policy can be found here.
We are pleased to be able to provide support in accordance with changing travel restrictions. Please join us in sharing this news with your teams and again, we thank you for your support and partnership.
For full information, additional details and FAQs, please visit our website here.
Gonzalo del Peón
AMResorts® Americas & Global Commercial
*Provider details are pending for the following destinations: Costa Rica, Curacao, St. Martin, Acapulco, Ixtapa, Huatulco
For Additional Information & Details, Contact Destinations with Character Travel Today!
The next time you’re looking to book a trip, no matter what the Destination,
a “A Family Owned & Operated – Disney Earmarked Travel Agency“
& Leave The Booking To Us!
“Family Owned & Operated”
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021
- Science leads the way for Royal Caribbean Group’s HVAC System - February 26, 2021
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021