by Kelly Vanarsdall, Food and Beverage Standards Manager, Disney Cruise Line
Summer vacation may be coming to an end, but the fun doesn’t have to stop! Keep the memory of your Disney Cruise Line vacation alive by making these delicious rice crispy treats as an after-school snack. It’s a great opportunity to reminisce about the blast you had as a family during Pirate Night on your Disney cruise and to start planning your next adventure together on the high seas!
Rice Crispy Treats
- 16 oz marshmallow
- 6 oz Rice Krispies cereal
- 4 oz butter
1. Melt the butter.
2. Melt the marshmallow.
3. Mix the melted butter and marshmallow into the Rice Krispies.
4. Shape into balls.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Travel Impressions & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Funjet Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020
- BLACK FRIDAY DEALS with Apple Vacations & Destinations with Character Travel - November 27, 2020