Why not try a new sweet each day during your weeklong vacation aboard the Disney Fantasy? Sweet on You is your one-stop shop for all things yummy, from hand-crafted gelato and ice cream to decadent chocolates, candies and more. Start with two scoops, and then pick out something special from the colorful display of assorted desserts.
Keeping with the shop’s colorful and whimsical décor, each dessert is artfully crafted with charming details. The recipe I’m sharing with you today puts a new spin on classic Rice Krispies treats. Try it first at home, and then head on into Sweet on You during your next Disney Fantasy cruise!
Rice Krispies Bars
Makes 35 Rice Krispies bars
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1.5 cup mini marshmallows
- 5.5 ounces Rice Krispy’s cereal
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- Candy for garnish
- Place the cereal in a mixing bowl with the raspberry jam and red food coloring.
- Melt the butter and mini marshmallows in a bowl.
- Fold the melted marshmallow mixture into the cereal mixture until combined.
- Spread the mixture into Twinkie molds, or another shape of your choice, and demold in 5 minutes.
- Garnish with candy if desired.
-Originally published in Disney Parks Blog, July 28, 2017 by Kelly Vanarsdall:
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021