Beginning this week, new customized pre-arrival emails will be sent from Disney Cruise Line to Guests booked on a cruise reservation in order to help them get excited for their cruise, maximize planning opportunities and prepare for their departure.
The new redesigned series of email communications will:
- Enhance the Guest experience by easing Guests through the planning process and ensure they have all the information they need before setting sail .
- Highlight the variety of activities available during their cruise.
- Be mobile-friendly in viewing/usage .
The following are details regarding the new email series:
- Guests will receive up to eight personalized messages based on who is traveling in the party (i.e. adults only, adults with children, etc.) and when the reservation is confirmed .
- Communications are sent to the email address of the Primary Guest of each reservation for Guests who reside in US, Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Travel Agency reservations, only a Guest’s email address can be captured for the Primary Guest on the reservation.
- In addition, as of Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019, the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Prep Direct Mail documents are no longer being sent to Guests. A new more robust and customized Direct Mail piece is in development and is expected to launch later this year.
- 11 Reasons to Use a Travel Agent for Your Next Vacation - February 24, 2021
- AM Resorts – Seize Your Sunshine, SAVINGS UP TO 40% + FREE EXTRAS! - February 22, 2021
- It’s Tasty Fare Time – Disney Parks Best Bites – February 2021 - February 22, 2021