Beginning this week, new customized pre-arrival emails will be sent from Disney Cruise Line to Guests booked on a cruise reservation in order to help them get excited for their cruise, maximize planning opportunities and prepare for their departure.
The new redesigned series of email communications will:
- Enhance the Guest experience by easing Guests through the planning process and ensure they have all the information they need before setting sail .
- Highlight the variety of activities available during their cruise.
- Be mobile-friendly in viewing/usage .
The following are details regarding the new email series:
- Guests will receive up to eight personalized messages based on who is traveling in the party (i.e. adults only, adults with children, etc.) and when the reservation is confirmed .
- Communications are sent to the email address of the Primary Guest of each reservation for Guests who reside in US, Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding Quebec).
- On Travel Agency reservations, only a Guest’s email address can be captured for the Primary Guest on the reservation.
- In addition, as of Thursday, Feb. 7, 2019, the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Prep Direct Mail documents are no longer being sent to Guests. A new more robust and customized Direct Mail piece is in development and is expected to launch later this year.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022