by Thomas Smith, Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks
Our next Disney Parks Blog meet-up may be the best of the year and you have an opportunity to join us for this special after-hours event at Epcot. On December 5, 2016, we are celebrating Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as well as the upcoming film Rogue One: A Star Wars Storywith an invite-only meet-up that’ll feature Spaceship Earth magically transforming into the Death Star.
The Disney Parks Blog hosted meet-up, that will include local media, will be held after hours at Epcot in Florida on Monday, December 5, 2016. Specific timing and details will be shared via email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received before we reach the planned capacity for the event.
During our Star Wars celebration, Spaceship Earth will be transformed into the Death Star through digital projections. And before the Death Star appears, we will be sharing updates on current and upcoming Star Wars experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
RSVP for the meet-up NOW by clicking here. Only one guest is permitted per attendee. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. If you are not able to attend, you can watch it live right here on the Disney Parks Blog on Monday night.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- The experience is an invitation only event happening after Epcot park hours and does not include park admission.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at the front of Epcot for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021