Recently we revealed the latest additions to our expanding line-up of Adventures by Disney® Short Escape vacations: three brand-new adventures in Boston, London and Vancouver, Canada launching in 2019.
Today we’re excited to share a closer look at our Vancouver itinerary.
This two-night adventure can be booked as a stand-alone getaway or as an add-on to other vacation plans.
In fact, you can enhance your Disney Cruise Line cruise and enjoy the chance to explore Vancouver before you even board your ship.
With this special Short Escape, you can discover the natural beauty of Vancouver’s stunning sites, including:
- A bike ride through Stanley Park to see Beaver Lake, local totem poles and more
- A foodie tour of Granville Island Market to explore the smells, sights and tastes of Vancouver
- An adventure to the treetops at Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- A gondola trip to the top of Grouse Mountain, followed by a zipline ride through the wilderness
- And much more!
And just like all of our trips, this itinerary this trip is filled with authentic experiences, VIP service, special access and signature Disney storytelling that sets Adventures by Disney vacations apart.
- Step Inside & Get Your First Look at a Reimagined Room from Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World - March 5, 2021
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021