As we look forward to reopening Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park tomorrow, Cast Members are also preparing for the reopening of EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 15.
For guests with upcoming Disney Park Pass reservations to visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we wanted to share an update about Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which will once again be using virtual queue in the My Disney Experience app.
You will want to note a few changes to the process beginning July 15.
Most importantly – as availability allows – guests will have an opportunity at 10am, 1pm and 4pm to request to join the virtual queue.
This means there is no need to arrive early to the park to check the virtual queue.
There are a few important details to know before arriving:
- First, make sure to download the My Disney Experience app. Once you enter the park, you’ll need to log in to your account at one of the distribution times (10 a.m., 1 p.m. or 4 p.m.).
- Once logged in, select “Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue” on the home screen. This is where guests will be able to view the current status and next steps for joining the virtual queue.
- The app will indicate when there is no availability for a specific distribution time.
- As long as a guest’s My Disney Experience account is linked to park tickets for themselves and the others in their group, a guest can enroll their entire party in the virtual queue at the same time. In order to give as many guests as possible the opportunity to join the Resistance, each guest can enter the virtual queue no more than once per day.
- Guests should make sure push notifications are turned on for My Disney Experience so they will be alerted if their group is called to return. Guests will have up to an hour from the time of the alert to go to the entrance of Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- Please note that joining the virtual queue does not guarantee the ability to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
If you have any questions or need assistance with joining the virtual queue, Cast Members at Guest Experience Team locations throughout the park are available to assist.
While waiting for a virtual queue group to be called, guests can enjoy other experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios including the newest addition, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance is one of the most popular attractions at Walt Disney World Resort, and we know many of our guests are familiar with using virtual queue to experience this one-of-a-kind adventure.
For other attractions at Walt Disney World Resort, Disney plans to use the regular standby queues to manage capacity and to maintain physical distancing.
We can’t wait to welcome your clients back to the magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Walt Disney World Resort!
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!
For Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, or anything else Non-Disney:
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021
- Science leads the way for Royal Caribbean Group’s HVAC System - February 26, 2021
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021