UPDATE – April 8, 2020: With the wellbeing of our Guests and Guides as our top priority and in line with direction from health experts and government officials, Adventures by Disney along with AmaWaterways has decided to suspend June River Cruises and the associated Escape trips.
All impacted guests and travel agents will be contacted by Adventures by Disney.
- Rhine River Cruise: 6/14/20
- Rhine River Cruise: 6/28/20
- Rhone River Cruise: 6/11/20
- Seine River Cruise: 6/11/20
- Danube River Cruise: 6/20/20
- Danube River Cruise: 6/27/20
- Amsterdam Escape: 6/21/20
- Budapest Escape: 6/25/20
- Paris Escape: 6/9/20
- Paris Escape: 6/18/20
- Amsterdam Escape: 7/5/20
UPDATE: April 6, 2020 – Adventures by Disney 7-night Alaska Cruise Packages Cancelled Through End of June
The Canadian government has announced that it will not allow any ship with more than 500 passengers to dock in any Canadian port until July 1, at the earliest. Given that your clients’ sailing on the Disney Wonder is scheduled to embark and/or debark in Vancouver and Disney Cruise Line has not been able to secure an alternate homeport, it is necessary to cancel their sailing.
The Adventures by Disney 7-night Alaska cruise package as part of this vacation will automatically be refunded back to the original form of payment.
The following sailings on the Disney Wonder will be cancelled:
- 9-Night Hawaiian Cruise 4/29
- 10-Night Hawaiian Cruise 5/8
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 5/18
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 5/25
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/1 (7-Night Alaskan Wonders AbD Cruise Package)
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/8 (7-Night Alaskan Wonders AbD Cruise Package)
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/15(7-Night Alaskan Wonders AbD Cruise Package)
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/22 (7-Night Alaskan Wonders AbD Cruise Package)
- 7-Night Alaska Cruise 6/29 (7-Night Alaskan Wonders AbD Cruise Package)
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021
- Science leads the way for Royal Caribbean Group’s HVAC System - February 26, 2021
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021