UPDATE: April 10, 2020 – Disney Cruise Line extending suspension of Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic departures through May 17
Yesterday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced it would extend its suspension of cruise departures from the United States. In line with this direction and with the wellbeing of our guests and team members as our top priority, Disney Cruise Line is reaching out to all guests booked on departures of the Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic through Sunday, May 17, 2020, to advise that these sailings have been cancelled.
This affects the following sailings:
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/2
- 7-Night Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/9
- 7-Night Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral 5/16
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/1
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/8
- 4-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/11
- 3-Night Bahamas from Port Canaveral 5/15
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 4/30
- 4-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/4
- 3-Night Bahamas from Miami 5/8
- 12-Night Transatlantic from Miami to Barcelona 5/11
In light of this cancellation, Disney Cruise Line is offering your clients the choice of a 125% future cruise credit to be used for a future sailing within 15 months of their original sail date, or a full refund. The credit has been automatically added to their account.