Let’s Dream Together
- Magical Experiences – Unexpected enchantment and one-of-a-kind moments with some of your favorite Disney Characters let you experience the stories you know and love in a whole new way.
- Engaging Entertainment – Disney magic springs to life through our dazzling, Broadway-quality live shows, while activities created for kids, tweens, teens and adults keep the entire family having fun on board and onshore.
- Our Private Island Paradise – The sun-kissed sands and translucent blue waters found on Disney Castaway Cay—our very own private island in The Bahamas—invite you and your family to relax and splash the day away with countless tropical leisure activities, amid rays of Disney magic.
- Peace of Mind – When you sail with us, you can rest assured knowing that your family will be cared for and looked after from the moment you step on board… to your last wave goodbye.
Notice to Passengers Regarding Travel Recommendation from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on COVID-19 and Cruise Ship Travel
The CDC has issued a Level 4 Travel Notice recommending that all people avoid travel on cruise ships. The complete notice is available at https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-cruise-ship and is subject to change by the CDC without notice. If a threshold of COVID-19 is detected on board the cruise ship during a voyage, the voyage will be ended immediately and the ship will return to the U.S. port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed.
While we are still evaluating the timing, when we return to sailing we will inform you of enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other Guests, Cast and Crew Members. You will be required to follow all posted instructions when sailing with Disney Cruise Line.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By sailing with Disney Cruise Line you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
Our Premier Personal Planning & Booking Services:
“Personalized Vacation Planning”: When you decide to work with Destinations With Character Travel Services, LLC. you will be assigned your own Travel Consultant, who will discuss your ideas, budget, and needs, while helping you plan the perfect Magical Vacation for you and your loved ones. Your Travel Consultant will be available for you each and everyday from that point on, right up though the day you return home, ready to answer any questions, make any changes or payments, even make your Advanced Dining and Fast Pass+ reservations for you, All FOR FREE! Take a look at the Variety of Free Premium Services we offer:
– Reservation Price Monitoring: Once you have booked your Magical Disney Vacation with us we will continue to monitor the price of your vacation and compare to each new Disney Travel Promotion that is released. If a promotion can save you money, we will automatically apply if to your reservation, saving you money without ever having to do a thing!
– Advanced Dining Reservations: We will discuss your personal dining need and desires, and based on these make any Advanced Dining Reservations you need to make your vacation as Magical as can be, saving you the time and trouble. (Please remember that we can only work so much Magic, and this is dependent on availability. If the restaurant you desire is not available at first, we will continue to try weekly to see if availability opens up.)
– Grand Gatherings: Considering having a grand Gathering event at the Walt Disney World Resort with your extended family and / or friends? We can take care of making all of the arrangements and details, leaving you time to look forward to seeing your family and friends again!
– Airport Ground Transfers: We will happily get you reserved for Disney’s Magical Express from Orlando International Airport (Included FREE with every Magic Your Way Package), or a private limo if you prefer. Departing on a Disney Cruise Line Adventure? We can also take care of your Ground Transfer needs between Orlando International Airport, the Walt Disney World Resort, and Port Canaveral.
– Car Rental: We can arrange for a rental car to be waiting for you at Disney’s Alamo Car Care Center any time you need one, or if you prefer arrange limo or rental car services from any number o car rental agencies!
– Scooters (EVC), Wheelchair, & Stroller Rentals: For clients visiting the Walt Disney World Resort, we offer easy and convenient ECV and Stroller rentals through our partnership with Buena Vista Scooters. You stroller or ECV will be waiting for you at your resort the day you arrive, and you just leave it with Bell Services when you head home. How much easier can it be? Best of all, you’ll have it 24 hours a day whenever you need it, not just while in the parks, and it will most likely cost you LESS than a rental in the parks. Also, in the event something breaks down, you’ll have an 800 number to call and have a replacement delivered to you anywhere on the Walt Disney World Resort!
– Disney Cruise Line Shore Excursions/Port Adventures: Every Disney Cruise has a host of Port Adventures (Excursions) that you can enjoy while on your cruise. Many of these book up early, so let us know and we can make your reservations as soon as possible!
There’s a LOT to see in our Beautiful World.
Let Destinations with Character help you see it!
Save Time & Book All of your Travel by contacting
A Family Owned & Operated, Award Winning, Disney Earmarked Agency