from our great friends over at Orlando Theme Park News…
Due to the use of additional pyrotechnic effects, some areas around the Magic Kingdom Park will be used as launch points, causing the temporary closure of certain roads and access points. Additionally, some transportation systems may temporarily be unavailable during the show. Continue reading to learn more.
- Security will begin closing roads around Magic Kingdom Park around 8:30 p.m.
- Floridian Way will be partially closed at approximately 8:30 p.m.
- World Drive will be partially closed at approximately 8:40 p.m. Guest buses will be allowed to travel to the front of the Magic Kingdom Park and the adjacent Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Monorail service will not be affected and will continue regular service throughout the show.
- Ferryboat service and resort watercrafts will be suspended from approximately 8:50-9:25 p.m.
Please remember to contact Destinations With Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, Seaworld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, and Cruising Needs.
With Destinations With Character Travel, you will have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
As always, When you book with us, All of our Disney Services, including FastPass and Dining reservation services are completely FREE when booking through us!
Please remember to “Like” Destinations With Character Travel on Facebook ,
- Week of April 4-10, 2021 – These 8 Cruise Lines Announced Restarts For Summer 2021! - April 10, 2021
- runDisney Virtual Series to Honor the Timeless Majesty of ‘The Lion King’ This Summer – Hakuna Matata! - April 6, 2021
- Disney Cruise Line Temporary Suspends Select Departures through September 19, 2021 - April 6, 2021