As reported earlier this evening by NBC Los Angeles, Channel 4:
What to Know
- Universal Studios and Disneyland announced they would close their doors beginning Saturday over coronavirus spread.
- By Thursday, more than 127,000 positive cases had been reported worldwide, with deaths exceeding 4,700.
- CityWalk was to remain open.
Universal Studios Hollywood announced Thursday it would be shutting down the park in hopes of containing the spread of coronavirus.
Universal Studios officials said the park would be closing to the public beginning Saturday (March 14th), and would reopen March 28.
Universal CityWalk was to remain open to the public.
Save Time & Book All of your Disney Travel by contacting
Find out why Disney & Our Clients have honored us
with the distinction of being a Disney EarMarked Agency,
and why our clients keep coming back to us for all of their vacations!
For Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, or anything else Non-Disney:
- New from Ancestry® and Kensington Tours Personal Heritage Journeys – A journey unlike any other, one you will cherish forever. - March 2, 2021
- Great Deal for The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Punta Cana! - March 1, 2021
- Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas – Inaugural Season Now Sailing From Haffa, Israel in May 2021 - March 1, 2021