Each day, Guests staying at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and other select hotels* have the opportunity to enjoy select attractions in at least one of our four theme parks, before or after regular operating hours, as part of the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Today we have even more great news: Guests staying at these hotels this fall will have more opportunities to take advantage of this Extra Magic Hours benefit with Extra, Extra Magic Hours at our theme parks!
The Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit will include expanded daily offerings at three of our theme parks, which includes more time to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, as well as other experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom theme parks. Here’s the rundown:
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios — Daily from Sept. 1-Nov. 2, the park will have Extra, Extra Magic Hours from 6-9 a.m., including Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, plus Toy Story Land attractions and select other attractions. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences subject to capacity.
(Please note that on Aug. 29-31, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will open at 6 a.m. for all Guests. There will not be Extra, Extra Magic Hours on those days.)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park — Extra, Extra Magic Hours will happen daily from Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m., featuring Pandora – The World of Avatar and other attractions throughout the park (same as today’s morning Extra Magic Hours offerings).
- Magic Kingdom Park —Extra, Extra Magic Hours will happen daily from Aug. 29-Nov. 2, from 7-8 a.m., featuring favorite attractions in Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (same as today’s morning Extra Magic Hours offerings).
Extra Magic Hours will also continue to be available on select days at Epcot.
If you are visiting this fall, you should know that the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit at the Walt Disney World Resort requires a valid theme park admission and hotel ID.
Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must spend the day at the same park where they’d like to enjoy the Extra, Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Also, not all Walt Disney World attractions are available with the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Park hours and available attractions are subject to change without notice. *Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.
Extra Magic Hours is one of the many benefits and amenities you can enjoy as a guest of a Disney Resort hotel.
Some of the others include early access to Disney FastPass+ planning (not available during Extra Magic Hours benefit, complimentary motorcoach transportation and standard theme park parking and other entertaining amenities.
May The Fourth Be With You!
*The Extra Magic Hours benefit applies to Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Shades of Green® Resort, Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria Orlando.
- IT’S COMING – Jurassic World VelociCoaster – SUMMER 2021 ! - February 26, 2021
- Science leads the way for Royal Caribbean Group’s HVAC System - February 26, 2021
- Check Out The 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Foodie Guide Opening March 3 - February 25, 2021