What is the best place to eat on a theme park vacation? Theme Park Insider readers have been rating and reviewing restaurants at top theme parks and their associated hotels, and on July 4, we will reveal the winners of the 16th annual Theme Park Insider Awards, honoring the best in-park table-service, counter-service, and hotel restaurants in the world.
We would like to invite you to make your voice heard in this year’s awards. Below, we have listed the dozen or so restaurants that currently boast the highest average reader ratings in their category. Not all of these restaurants yet have gotten enough ratings to be eligible for the awards, so we’d like to get more ratings cast before the June 30 deadline.
If you have eaten at any of these restaurants in the past year, please follow the links to submit a rating. (Please rate only the restaurants you’ve visited!) And if you are a registered member of Theme Park Insider (registering is free, and only takes a moment), you can submit a written review and photos of your meal, if you would like.
Best Theme Park Table-Service Restaurants:
- Bistrot Chez Remy
- Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Jungle Navigation Company Skipper Canteen
- KT’s Grill
- Monsieur Paul
- Mythos Restaurant
- River Belle Terrace
- S.S. Columbia Dining Room
- Via Napoli
Best Theme Park Counter-Service Restaurants:
- Columbia Harbour House
- Flame Tree Barbecue
- French Market Restaurant
- Les Halles Boulangerie and Patisserie
- Krusty Burger (Universal Studios Hollywood)
- The Leaky Cauldron
- Plaza Inn
- Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall
- Tangierine Cafe
- The Three Broomsticks (Universal Studios Hollywood)
- Voyager’s Smokehouse
- Vucania Restaurant
Best Hotel Restaurants:
- Artist Point
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop
- Boma – Flavors of Africa
- California Grill
- Emeril’s Tchoup Chop
- Jiko – The Cooking Place
- Mama Della’s Ristorante
- Napa Rose
- ‘Ohana (Dinner)
- Trail’s End Restaurant
- Victoria and Albert’s
Thank you for participating in the Theme Park Insider community, and please be sure to visit on July 4 for the awards announcement!
-From Theme Park Insider, June 23, 2017 by Robert Niles
Getting ready to plan your next trip or just interested in travel news?
Please remember to contact Destinations with Character Travel for ALL of your Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, and Orlando Area Vacations, Adventures by Disney, Cruising, Tour, and exciting vacation packages all over the world. When booking though Destinations with Character Travel, all of our Disney Services, including FastPass+ and Dining reservation services are completely FREE. Also, you will always have a DEDICATED agent, available to you 24/7 from the very first minute of planning, right up until the day you return home, to answer all of your questions and handle any of your vacation needs.
We believe no one should be denied a vacation based on needs or budget, there’s something for everyone.
- Jiko – The Cooking Place, The Turf Club Bar and Grill, Flying Fish, Reopening Soon. Check out these Best Bites ! - January 15, 2022
- Experience the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Premiering Jan. 14 & Prepare With This Foodie Guide! - January 7, 2022
- SAVE Up To $500 While Enjoying Fun in the Sun This Spring & Summer at Walt Disney World Resort! - January 6, 2022