Hurricane Ian Update for Walt Disney World Resort (September 29, 2022 7:30 PM E.T.)
As of September 29, at 7:30 P.M. ET
We are continuing to closely monitor weather conditions as we assess the impact of Hurricane Ian at Walt Disney World Resort. We anticipate weather conditions to improve throughout the evening on Thursday, Sept. 29 and are planning for a phased reopening of our theme parks and Disney Springs on Friday, Sept. 30, with the following hours:
- Magic Kingdom
- 7 p.m.-12 a.m. Party hours
- 8 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 10 a.m. all Guest entry
- 6 p.m. close
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- 9 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 11 a.m. all Guest entry
- 9 p.m. close
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- 10 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 12 p.m. all Guest entry
- 9 p.m. close
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- 11 a.m. Early Theme Park Entry
- 1 p.m. all Guest entry
- 7 p.m. close
- Disney Springs
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- The Drawn to Life 5:30 p.m. show on Friday, Sept. 30 will be rescheduled to begin at 8:00 p.m.
- Fantasia Fairways Miniature Golf Course
- 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Theme park reservations are required. To make or modify a theme park reservation, please visit DisneyWorld.com. Please note reservations are subject to availability.
Early Theme Park Entry
The early theme park entry benefit is available for guests staying at Disney Resort hotels and select other hotels.
Dining and experience reservations
- All dining and Enchanted Extra experience reservations prior to the listed park hours above are canceled.
- Guests who have existing dining or Enchanted Extras experiences during the Early Theme Park Entry window will be allowed to enter the parks whether or not they are Resort Guests.
Transportation will operate as normal, pending our current weather protocols. Transportation will begin operation 30 minutes prior to each park open. Resort Guests are encouraged to take their own vehicles if they choose to visit another location on property.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
For the safety of our Guests and Cast Members, check-in will not be accepted on Thursday, Sept. 29. For Guests with a Friday, Sept. 30 check-in, please arrive at your resort no earlier than 3 p.m. ET; Guests who arrive before 3 p.m. will not be able to check in. Guests may reschedule their trip or cancel their stay with us; any customary cancellation fees will be waived.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will resume operations with voyages departing Saturday, Oct. 1.
Continued temporary closures
The following locations will remain temporarily closed:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
For Additional Details & Bookings.
Please Contact the Travel Consultants at
There’s a LOT to see in our Beautiful World.
Let Destinations with Character help you see it!
Save Time & Book All of your Travel by contacting
A Family Owned & Operated, Award Winning, Disney Earmarked Agency