Walt Disney World Resort – The Return of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and More Holiday Favorites Announced During #HalfwaytoHolidays
Believe it or not, it takes a full 12 months to prepare for the holiday season at Walt Disney World Resort! As the year cycles through springtime showers, summer barbeques, and autumn harvests, Cast Members are also busy planning for the most wonderful time of the year at the “Most Magical Place on Earth.” In celebration of #HalfwaytoHolidays, here’s a sneak peak of all things holly and jolly coming to Walt Disney World this year, including the return of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
Celebrate the Season at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Holiday joy will unfold at Magic Kingdom Park as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns this year! On 24 select nights Nov. 8 – Dec. 22, 2022, this separately ticketed event will invite Guests to Magic Kingdom for an evening of merriment.
- Join Mickey and his pals at the Cinderella Castle stage for the ultimate must-watch Christmas extravaganza – Mickey’s Most Merriest The show features nostalgic and modern medleys of holiday music paired with dance performances.
- Minnie Mouse orchestrates a sparkling spectacle over Magic Kingdom as a part of Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks. Full of holiday magic, the show includes dazzling castle projections, fireworks and seasonal songs.
- With his famous flying reindeer leading the way, Santa Claus will join Mickey Mouse and friends in the must-see Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade as it makes its way through the park.
- Speaking of Santa Claus, he isn’t the only one who likes cookies during the holidays. Partygoers can indulge in complimentary cookies and hot cocoa at locations throughout Magic Kingdom.
- Magic Kingdom attractions will get a special dose of yuletide cheer. Holiday magic will once again transform the Jungle Cruise into the Jingle Cruise. And, as an exclusive treat for event attendees, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and Mad Tea Party will all receive a special holiday makeover.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café becomes the coolest place to get down when denizens of the North Pole drop by for an intergalactic dance party!
- Also at Magic Kingdom, dance the night away alongside favorite Disney characters during an out-of-this-world holiday show, A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas on the Rockettower Plaza Stage.
- The fun continues for young partygoers and Disney Junior fans of all ages at Storybook Circus during the Disney Junior Jingle Jam as Disney Junior characters take part in a fun-filled dance celebration.
- NEW! In honor of the 50th Anniversary celebration, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party attendees will discover three jolly new photo opportunities. Guests will also receive a special 50th Anniversary commemorative keepsake, themed to the holidays.
Tickets will go on sale July 7, 2022 and can be purchased online via the Disney Travel Agents website. Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort can book their tickets as early as June 30. Tickets range from $149-$199 plus tax. Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced ticket for select dates.
These dated event tickets do not require an additional day theme park ticket or Disney Park Pass theme park reservation. The event dates are:
- November: 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 27, 29
- December: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22
In order for Travel Professionals to book tickets during the early purchase window, their Clients MUST have a valid reservation at a Disney Resort hotel, Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin or Shades of Green. While the ticket system will not automatically verify that each transaction is connected to a valid hotel reservation, we are trusting our valued clients to follow this policy. Please note all transactions are subject to audit.
Discover Holiday Magic Across Walt Disney World
Can’t get enough holiday magic? There are so many themed experiences to unwrap at Walt Disney World this upcoming season. Keep reading for a preview of what you can look forward to, beginning Nov. 11.
Watch Disney Park Icons Transform for the Holidays
During the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration, select theme park icons will continue to transform into Beacons of Magic, illuminating select nights with an EARidescent glow. And as a special yuletide surprise for Guests, the magic will continue as each park celebrates the season with a delightful rotation of unique heartwarming holiday-themed displays.
Say Hello to Santa Claus
The holiday season will be an especially busy time for Jolly Old St. Nick as he makes special appearances throughout Walt Disney World. Catch him cruising down Hollywood Boulevard in his candy-apple red convertible at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the Santa Claus Merry Motorcade and voyaging across the Discovery River as part of a festive flotilla at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Santa Claus will continue to spread the joyous spirit of the season during visits to Magic Kingdom Park and Disney Springs, where Guests may have individual time to take photos and share their Christmas wishes. Finally, at EPCOT, Santa Claus will join storytellers from around the world as a part of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth beginning Nov. 25
Enjoy Festive Entertainment Across Walt Disney World
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park will come alive with the return of a Merry Menagerie of winter animals realized in the form of life-size, artisan-sculpted puppets.
- Just in time for the holidays, “For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios adds a festive finale, featuring everyone’s favorite snowman, Olaf, and celebratory songs of the season.
- At Disney Springs, Guests visiting Town Center will experience a magical snowfall, bringing the spirit of the North Pole to Central Florida.
- EPCOT will celebrate the return of Candlelight Processional during EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays beginning Nov. 25, a beloved long-standing tradition of heartwarming holiday performances at America Gardens Theatre.
- This season, the Guardians will trade in their classic hits playlist for a mash up of seasonal jams at Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT. Guests will blast off to the tune of an awesome holiday single, bringing joy to Xandar and Terra, too.
- Disney PhotoPass photographers can help Guests enhance their Disney vacation photos with holiday-themed Magic Shots at all four Walt Disney World theme parks, a new Disney PhotoPass Lens and virtual backdrops at the Disney PhotoPass Studio at Disney Springs.
Savor Festive Seasonal Flavors
- Holiday Cookie Stroll will return to EPCOT this year, inviting Guests to partake in a sweet scavenger hunt during the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays. The festival will also herald mouthwatering menus of traditional and inspired adaptations of holiday dishes from around the world at special Holiday Kitchens.
- At Disney Springs, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar becomes Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar and will feature yuletide touches alongside festive food and craft cocktails.
- Select dining locations throughout Walt Disney World will celebrate the season with tasty winter-inspired dishes. Make sure to look for future announcements on here for all the delicious details.
Immerse Yourself in Delightful Holiday Décor
The winter season will bring Christmastime cheer to every corner of Walt Disney World with whimsical décor that creates a nostalgic and joyous atmosphere. From twinkling trees and glittering ornaments to an abundance of tinsel and wreaths, the distinct personality of each Walt Disney World theme park shines brighter during the holidays. The merriment continues with the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll presented by AdventHealth, where elaborately themed Christmas trees will draw inspiration from beloved characters, and at resorts across Walt Disney World, where guests will encounter artisan-made gingerbread creations displayed in select locations.
For Additional Details & Bookings.
Please Contact the Travel Consultants at
There’s a LOT to see in our Beautiful World.
Let Destinations with Character help you see it!
Save Time & Book All of your Travel by contacting
A Family Owned & Operated, Award Winning, Disney Earmarked Agency