Hurricane Ian Update for Walt Disney World Resort – September 26, 2022
Walt Disney World Resort is currently operating under normal conditions as we prepare to make necessary adjustments based on the latest information from the National Weather Service. We continue to put the safety of our Cast Members and Guests first and will share updates as we monitor Hurricane Ian.
- Disney Resort Hotels: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, Copper Creek Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Treehouse Villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa and the Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort since these locations will temporarily close Wednesday, Sept. 28 through Friday, Sept. 30 due to the weather. We are contacting Guests with current and upcoming reservations.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will close temporarily Wednesday, Sept. 28 and Thursday, Sept. 29. (Disney’s Blizzard Beach is currently closed).
- Winter Summerland Miniature Golf and Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf will also temporarily close Wednesday, Sept. 28 and Thursday, Sept. 29.
- Reservations for Dining and Other Experiences: Effective immediately, we will not enforce cancelation policies until further notice for dining and other experiences like Savi’s Workshop and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
- We are currently monitoring weather conditions and will communicate any changes to park operating hours or special events at a later time.
The most up-to-date information about temporary closures and impacts will be available via the My Disney Experience app, DisneyWorld.com/Weather and the Disney Travel website.
Please note that all reopening timelines are tentative, and subject to safety conditions.
For Additional Details & Bookings.
Please Contact the Travel Consultants at
There’s a LOT to see in our Beautiful World.
Let Destinations with Character help you see it!
Save Time & Book All of your Travel by contacting
A Family Owned & Operated, Award Winning, Disney Earmarked Agency